Yo all:D
Again,i back to poost!
A lot of things happened this few days..
Start with the seating arrangement..
Teacher changed our seats to girl-boy-girl-boy arangement!!
I am damn freaking fed up sia! Have to sit with a boy..
Somemore,it's like 2 in a row..=.=
But at least i did not sit with someone i always hated..:X
Changing seating arrangement seems to change a lot of things,i have to say...:X
But thanks to ___,___ whom DID NOT change attitude or anything at all because of the arrangement.:]
Next,Got back my progress result slip..
It was better than what i thought would be.. Which means it's seems okay to me..
To me,It's MY standard larh.. Quite low..:X
Lastly,Last wed, During NPCC, we were told we are going for flag day..
WHICH MEANS TO "ASK" MONEY FROM PPL..:X
Actually,I obviously hated to "ask" ppl for money..
But because can PLAY and CHAT with my friends,I think it's actually good larh..
But I don't think I would dare to "ask" ppl..
Maybe I would just SLACK!:D:P
Lolx..It depends on my mood and my friends..If they dont slack then i wont slack.:]
Okay,will end my poooost here. Bubyee all:D
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment