I really feel irritated by "SomeOne" sia..
I was just playing with SO and ___ was very angry with me..
Think who is ___, you very liao bu qi meh?
Fuck off lar you! Don't step into my life!
Get lost and GOODBYE to YOU!
Hate me then DONT PRETEND is if we are close!
Everyone do make mistakes right?!
Haven't you dont something wrong before and that person is angry with you??!
Didn't u make me angry and frustrated before?! Of course u got lar!
But did i forgive you?! YES!
Dont want forgive me,SUAN LE LAR?
And u even critised on my____! You think u very____ meh?Only know how to act cute and act pretty! Please larh.. Feel so disgusted by YOU!
SO thought waiting for me is WASTING HER TIME!
SO thinks SO is very "in" and shishang! No way man!
So auntie!Critised something about me.
Thinks SO is so perfect!!(PUI!)
Do u think i care alot about you! Just F**k off and SIAM!
I won't even have wrote this if i did not felt SUPER ANGRY with YOU!
If u know who u are,then that's GREAT!
I won't try to pretend like YOU anymore!
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment