skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Life (:
Saturday, March 7, 2009
I'm here to say sorry to xinyi. Dont misunderstand me hor!
We are good friends! Let's just erase all the misunderstanding and start a new and best memory of each other! Kays?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(30)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(229)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(21)
►
August
(21)
►
July
(25)
►
June
(19)
►
May
(26)
►
April
(21)
▼
March
(33)
Hey!:DBack again..Did not post for 2 days as i was...
Yo!:DBack again.Tmr need to go school,sianzzz..Nee...
Yo all:DAgain,i back to poost! A lot of things hap...
Sianzz..Tomorrow got CCA again.. :[Hope they can r...
Heyylor!:]YAY! Finally found my science test paper...
Lolx.. got one more.. also from mum..1.需要的不多,想要的太多...
Mum sent me something by e-mail... And i find it m...
Heyyy!:]Back again! Today is the first day of term...
Lolx.. Although i said i did not went out.. Actual...
YO GUYS!:DTodae the same thing.. Never go out..Cau...
I really feel irritated by "SomeOne" sia.. I was j...
:[ !! No one is able to go out with me!!!!:[Wante...
Arrgghh...So damn bored at home!!.....No one can g...
Heyy all :)I'm back again..Very sianZzZ..Today nev...
Hiiee all... I am very sad about something...(won'...
Yo :DLater going for 2 checkup wish me good luck!H...
Today went to school at 7plus to have my last ga-m...
Today went to cheery's house for the party. It was...
Hiiee guys! Today went to orchard with my "cousin"...
Can't wait for our class party to come!So happy an...
Hiee!:DToday went to bishan park for cross-country...
TOTALLY SUXSS!!My march holidays are ruined!!!Deci...
Today, I had to go back to school for NPCC(speech ...
I always wanted to be a better girl.. But there's ...
ARGH!I AM SO SAD AND SORT OF ANGRY WITH THAT PERSO...
so sianzz.. tomorrow still got NPCC and have to st...
Hi guys!=)Today, i stayed back for science remedia...
Here to post again!Looking forward to friday's cro...
I'm here to say sorry to xinyi. Dont misunderstand...
Just here to say that there will be a class party!...
Came back early today. Again, it is friday! So hap...
It was a tiring day for me today. Went to suntec c...
So long never update le.. So sorry to my blog.. Ov...
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(41)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(4)
About Me
Hui Ling
OPSS
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment