Yeah,I'm back! :)
yesterday no time to post.
went to play BB ytd,with my 三姑姑,both my cousin(tingting and wanyi).
was fun lar! play match! :)
I teamed with wanyi,and 三姑姑with ting.
I and wanyi won!! :) we pro! jkjk.. D:
we only play part one nia.. cos all of them tired liao,and ting de spec got hit by both of them EXCEPT me..
I damn hyper.. still wanted to play.. but then they don wan play liao.. -_-ll
hope tat we can play BB again soooonnn!!!! :0
anyway,after we rested enough,went to packet our dinner and go sgg house eat.
then,we went to sun plaza fix ting's spec. luckily,it was OKAY.
then we went home..cos ting and wanyi need to go back sch or watever the next day..
reached home at about 8.30pm.
after that watched tv till ten and SLEPT.
NOT GOING OUT TODAY!! SO SIAN. ALONE AT HOME D:
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment