skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Life (:
Monday, May 11, 2009
Did not post as nothing has really happened.. =l
Will be going to play BB on thrusday,after my exams with cousin! xD
Haizz,finally.. :P
I happy sia.. but then it's a secret so shhh...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(30)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(229)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(21)
►
August
(21)
►
July
(25)
►
June
(19)
▼
May
(26)
Finally holiday going to start! soo happy.hope tha...
Went for the mudflat thingy today,at pasir ris bea...
Back to post again. Starting at school.Had a sooo ...
Yesterday had captain's ball match..(played with 1...
Yesterday stayed at home the whole day..Was chatti...
Today go temple again liaohs..went to bugis afterw...
Today was a really tiring day for me..Woke up,feel...
Okay,I'm back.Yesterday was really a busy day for ...
Met with JiaYing at NP,3pm.She bought uniform cove...
RAWR! Today played com from about 11am till now..W...
helloos! today went out to causeway with cousin. :...
Ate birthday cake liao..Some pictures of it. :)I k...
Today MY BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,HAPPY BI...
Today was bored to death staying at home..Everyone...
Maths Paper 2,last paper!! xD1h30min.I think it's ...
RAWR! History Paper today,1h30min.Most probably fa...
2 MORE PAPERS TO GOOO!!! JIAYOUHS! xDI'M WAITING F...
Did not post as nothing has really happened.. =lWi...
Went to play BB today with cousin and sangugu. :)N...
Was playing facebook from 4plus till now;XDToday h...
Homec Paper.1hr,finish half hour before. =#karyn,j...
Science Paper today..Argh!!! criess! ):I guess i w...
4 May....School ended at 1.35pm.went to northpoint...
8.15-8.25am,mom having a hard time waking me up.(I...
Today studied with jiaying at northpoint.Saw zhen ...
Went for BBQ yesterday..Came home at about 1am.Pla...
►
April
(21)
►
March
(33)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(41)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(4)
About Me
Hui Ling
OPSS
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment