Friday, April 24, 2009

Had a really fun time todae!
Went to study at Yu Ning's house..
Annie,Karyn and Jiaying also went.
Yeah,we sang,laughed and played tgt.
Annie was laughing like siao..:P
Bus-ed home at about 4plus and straight away went for sleep..
Very tired sia..
Anyway,todae i was damn emo and sad at school.
I DID CRY. :[
I felt like I'm so stupid..
Tried to control my emotions but i couldn't..
Then Jun Kiat saw it..And asked me"You okay anot?"
That time i was feeling very bad,and didn't bothered to answer...
After that, we walking to bus stop to take bus to YuNing house, saw Jun Kiat,Zhen Kang and Kester.
We asked them to give up their seats to us. And they DID!...
Then,suddenly,Jun Kiat asked me why i cried just now..
I was....SO PS
I never reply him.:P
Then after that,Zhen Kang also asked..
I just pretend i never ting dao lorh..

When I was crying that time_____Argh...Suddenly I realised that EVERYTHING WAS FAKE...
I felt like I have no friends...
Like I'm a loner..Everyone just hates me.:[
I'm just facing the problem myself..
Thanks to rachel,geraldine and min hui for consoling me!
Im feeling muchmuch better now!:D

End of post liao,Bye!

No comments: