Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Today,the day i will be graduating from my school. I was sad and my heart suddenly feel out of place. I did not want to leave the school.. I will miss all my fellow peers and the school i guess. I'm sure that i will not be seeing most of them anymore. [We sang 朋友(friends) and 不想遗忘. wants to share the lyrics with you.] I really felt so distraught. I don't know how to contact them. I didn't have the courage to ask for their number... I felt as if the sky is falling down when our graduating ceremony has ended. HOW I HOPE TIME CAN JUST BE LIKE ICE IN A FREEZER,NEVER MELTS.... HOPE I CAN BE WITH MY PEERS ALL THE TIME EVEN THOUGH THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE. MAY OUR SPIRIT ALWAYS BE TOGETHER FOREVER AND HOPE THERE WILL BE CLASS MEETING..!!! Lastly,i would like to thank all the teacher for their perserverance. 我想谢谢包容我们的老师。你们真是太伟大了!

This is really a touching and nice song composed by some of our P6 students.

<<不想遗忘>>(forget me not)


喜欢和你们在一起,以为我们永远不会分离。

会把回忆藏在心里,我会珍惜。
习惯和你们在一起,可是现在却要面对分离。
美好回忆藏在心里,回忆。。。
说再见会有点伤感,相信你们会和我一样。
会怀念美好的时光,不想遗忘。。。
说再见会有点伤感,我想你也会和我一样。
不会把美好的时光,遗忘。。。
习惯和你们在一起,可是现在却要面对分离。
会把会议藏在心里,回忆。。。
说再见会有点伤感,相信你们会和我一样。
会怀念美好的时光,不想遗忘。。。
说再见会有点伤感,相信你们会和我一样。
不会把美好的时光,遗忘。。。

No comments: