On 11 September, I and Xin Yi got scolded by mrs long. That was a really BAD DAY of my school days in chongfu. That's how it starts...
The day after it is PSLE LC and we had to arrange the tables and chairs. There is not enough sit for the last five people and we had to at the back of the classroom. I and xinyi was sitting with each other(sharing a chair). Then mrs long said," The two girls behind, don't you have common sense? Not enough chair then go and borrow from the next door lar!" Then I WENT TO BORROW FROM NEXT DOOR. After that, when I returned, mrs long asked me to sit at the corner of the table. Why must I sit there leh?! I'm not the only one who's at fault leh... And somemore the corner of the table got something blocking me to sit. However, mrs long never say anything about it.
After that, one by one we had to go to mrs long and talk about the results of our prelim. When it's my turn, she said,"I know you got try hard in maths,BUT that was an easy paper. And the most worrying is your science. Your marks range about ___ and you must really work hard for PSLE."
Then I went back to my sit...(INSIDE FEELING VERYYYY ANGRYY WITH HER.)
This is the one of the worst day of my P6 life!
I WILL HATE YOU FOREVER! Hope i can never see you again!
I know everybody is stress and i think almost all of us hates our teachers...
But just bear with it as all will be over after 19 days!!
Promise we will all work hard and score well!! =D
There is still some things which I havent add as it is sort of hurting....
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment